Lead protection lead door has beautiful appearance, stainless steel plate and plate connection adopts elevator stainless steel plate interface technology, and all adopt imported glue bonding, bonding is very flat, firm, no degumming; the main structure adopts unique design, so that the dose leakage between the door and the wall is quite small; it has the anti pinch device of red external line to ensure the personal safety of the staff; In addition, it also has a device to prevent the three-phase power supply from damaging the opening motor of the screen door, so as to ensure that the reverse phase of the power supply can be immediately known when the three-phase power supply is reversed.
The ray proof lead door is mainly used in the import and export where the ray needs to be blocked. It is mainly used in hospitals, computer rooms and mining areas. According to the door type, it can be divided into horizontal opening ray proof lead door, push-pull ray proof door and electric ray proof lead door.
1. The lead door can be divided into the inner door and the outer door. The structure and material of the door body are determined by the power (kV) of the radiation machine and the size of the door opening, and the hardware parts are imported special parts.
2. Push and pull lead door; push and pull ray proof door, the opening direction is parallel to the wall. The structure and material of the door body are determined by the power of the radiation machine (kV) and the size of the door opening. The door frame structure is different from the side door structure.
3. Electric lead door; electric ray proof door is generally suitable for larger door body. Due to its heavy weight and hard manual opening, electric opening mode is adopted.
Open form can be divided into flat open type and moving type. :
1. The dust on the industrial door should be cleaned regularly to keep the industrial door, glass and hardware clean and bright. Because even stainless steel, once contaminated with dust and dirt, the chemical substances in it will corrode the surface of stainless steel. In the long run, the steel body will be deteriorated and rotten, which will affect the operation performance of radiation protection automatic door.
Two Once the radiation protection automatic door is contaminated with oil stains and other things that are difficult to clean, you can use jieerliang to clean, but it is better not to use strong acid or alkali solution for cleaning. This will not only easily damage the surface finish of the profile, but also damage the protective film and oxide layer on the surface of the hardware, causing corrosion of the hardware parts. Especially, some customers should pay attention to this when cleaning the wall with sulfuric acid Don't let the doors and windows get stained.
3. It is necessary to clean up the particles and other impurities inside the frame in time, so as to avoid blocking the drainage channel and causing poor drainage and water leakage. If the consequences are serious, the operation of the radiation protection automatic door will be affected, the service life of the automatic door will be shortened, and there will be potential safety hazards.
4. When opening the industrial door, the force should be moderate and the speed of opening and closing should be uniform as far as possible.
5. When entering and leaving the automatic door, avoid impatience and collision, and try to avoid hard objects impacting the radiation protection automatic door or scratching the surface of profile.
6. In case of inflexible opening or other abnormal conditions found in the process of using the industrial door, the cause shall be found out in time. If the customer can not eliminate the fault by himself, the manufacturer or supplier of automatic radiation protection door shall be contacted in time, so as to eliminate the fault in time. If the automatic door is not repaired in time, it should be suspended to avoid accidents.
This article is organized and released by radiation protection equipment. Do you have any understanding of these contents? For more information, please click: We'll have a lot more to see.