Let’s Celebrate At FSC

Thanks to my lovely DT teamie Avril for picking the fabulous theme this month at FSC she chose ‘Celebrate’.

This actually gave me the chance to get ahead of the game and make Alex’s birthday card early.

Can you believe that my favourite grandson is going to be 18 in January????

LOL … I can say my favourite because I only have one grandson

Would really love it if you hopped on over to see all the DT’s work as they are simply stunning.

Ink Art Designs Etsy Shop is sponsoring FSC and they will be offering a stamp for the winner of each new challenge.

Below are the two main stamps used on the card from Katzelkraft.

Rubber stamp - French styleRubber stamp Les gros chats 09 - French style

Shirl

8 Responses to “Let’s Celebrate At FSC”

1. Oh my gosh, this really made me smile this morning Shirl!! I just adore these little critters, what a fabulous card for your (favourite) Grandson! Hope you’ve been well, sending hugs 🙂

2. annie says:

Talk about a fun card Shirl, this is adorable.xx

3. Joan says:

What a fun card, sure your favourite Grandson will love it and I really love those fun stamps too!

Joan

4. Avril B says:

A fabulous card Shirley, those images are so cool, it’s a great design and Alex will love it.
    Avril xx

5. Donna Ellis says:

Shirl, it’s so amazing how quickly our “young selves” turn into older selves, and our children, into adults. But to see it happening with our grandchildren is remarkable. I love seeing the weavings of our lives, and how they contribute to the tapestry of life! Your grandson will love this crazy card, and think fondly of you when he sees it. Hope you are staying warm, and enjoying your newly renovated home. hugs, de

6. Craftyfield says:

You just have to love these latest designs from Katzelkraft! Both cat and dog look so funny… it’s a great 18th card Shirley, I’m sure your grandson will love it. xx

7. Dot says:

Hi Shirley. This one made me smile the second I saw it. So much fun! Alex will love it I’m sure. I really love the fun style of the stamps that you’ve used too.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

8. Jo - Let's Art Journal says:

What a fabulous card! I love the fun stamps you used, they really make me smile :-). Happy December! J 🙂