Playaround Sunday

I’m sure like most crafters when you give a class you are left with lots of bitzy bits that you have been showing the girls how to make. I usually throw them into my bit box ready for another time … that time never comes. So today I have had a play around with all those bitzy bits left over and made this tag. Only did three french knots this time … one in the middle of the butterfly which doesn’t show up very well … but so pleased because I found 2 little brads that matched them perfectly.

Off to have a play around with my fabric album now – enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone x x

Entering for: Ink On My Fingers – Embellishments
Simon Says Stamp & Show – Layered

Shirl

11 Responses to “Playaround Sunday”

1. irene chillman says:

Another gorgeous tag, Shirl. Isn’t it amazing what you can make from your bit box. Looking forward to seeing your fabric album.
    Irene xx

2. What a pretty tag, love all those gorgeous layers and embellies! Thanks for joining in with the sunday Stamper x

3. Dot L says:

A bit box??? never heard of it! lol But what a treasure it must be, this tag is gorgeous!!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
    Dot x

4. Anne Rx says:

Hi Shirl, love what you had in your bit box and how you used them to make this absolutely gorgeous tag, loving the butterfly! A x

5. Be still my heart! Shirl, this is just so gorgeous! I need to start a bit box for certain. Love how you added stitchery to your tag! Best wishes, Yvonne

6. Great idea to use all the bits and pieces, a beautiful tag 🙂

7. Gisele says:

This is another gorgeous tag Shirl, love the colors and al the layering of goodies; such great use of all the bitzy bits; I have one also and its time nearly full !!! hugs G

8. Alie says:

What a lovely tag SHirl…and that little birdie…too cute 🙂

groetjes, Alie 🙂

9. may says:

oh my – all those lovely textures and materials, colors, patterns, and layers – what a visual treat! I love this tag. It’s so lovely, and the perfect thing for this week’s Layered challenge. Great work – and thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

10. Ellie Knol says:

Gorgeous! Wish I had this style, or could teach myself to go for a style like this!

11. Sue says:

Beautiful tag, love the pretty colours. We did the same – quite satisfying using up odd bits isn’t it. Sx